Do you want to work in a global Investment Team focused on partnering with businesses and being at the forefront of innovation for our clients?
We are looking for Derivative traders to join our growing Investment Division team in New Zealand. As Derivative Trader you will be an integral team member and will assist developing and researching customized portfolio overlays and hedging strategies. This role will also have significant trade execution responsibility across ALT Capital funds, third party clients, transition management clients and will complement the US-based trading desk.
The responsibilities include:
· Trade Execution across equity derivatives including equity index future and options (listed).
· Implementation of improvements in trading team processes- trading best practices, portfolio analysis and performance reporting. Willingness to partner with Legal, Compliance, Risk, Operations to facilitate smooth workflow.
· Reporting, guideline development and risk management of trading positions.
· Execute trades following signals or independently structure investment strategies.
The successful candidate will have to:
Attend training courses (online) and obtain Certificates.
- General futures course.
- General options course.
- Energy course. - Equity index course.
- Market regulation course.
- Trading and analysis course.
Demonstrate Creative problem-solving skills (Trading on Virtual Account)
Analytical, detail-oriented, and precise with numbers with a strong attention to detail.
Composure to perform well under pressure and make rapid decisions.
Flexible and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unstructured environment.
This is a permanent full-time employment opportunity for people seeking to gain experience in a Multi-Asset Class Trading environment. We offer a competitive salary and remuneration package to the right candidates. Please submitting applications directly to https://www.altcapitalfund.com/workwithus/
Auckland City, Manukau, North Shore
Joy Business Academy does more than just provide job opportunities. It’s our mission to bridge the skills gap by providing online courses that give you the skills you need. We work with learners, employers and businesses to unleash everyone's full potential out into the community.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell Auckland 1052