The Ghella Abergeldie Joint Venture is seeking an experienced construction Labourer to join the team on the Central Interceptor Project.
As a Skilled Labourer, you will assist with daily construction activities, the safe loading and unloading of loads, as well as providing direction for plant movement on site for the Central Interceptor Project.
What you will be doing:
* Perform day-to-day construction activities
* Keeping the Supervisor informed of construction status/challenges
* Operate construction plant/equipment safely
* Working with plant equipment
* Provide guidance for the plant movement on site
* Apply suitable slinging techniques and ensuring loads are safe
* Understand and generate lift plans Assist with the checking of equipment to ensure they are safe for use
The successful Candidate will have:
* Completion of Unit Standards 3789 (essential) and Unit Standards 3801 (preferred)
* 2-4 years of Labouring and/or Dogman experience
* Experience working on civil infrastructure projects
* Positive and pro-active approach toward teamwork
* Safety aware
* Construct Safe Level 1 is ideal but not essential - we will provide this training!
The Central Interceptor is the largest wastewater tunnel in New Zealand. It is 13km long, 4.5m in width and height and it will be constructed between Western Springs and the Mangere Wastewater Treatment Plant – by us!
If you are looking to make a positive impact, be part of a legacy project that has wide reaching benefits for Auckland and the community then we want to hear from you.
Please apply via this link: https://www.gajv.co.nz/jobs/871925-skilled-labourer?promotion=157396-trackable-share-link-work-the-seasons
Auckland City, Auckland
Joy Business Academy does more than just provide job opportunities. It’s our mission to bridge the skills gap by providing online courses that give you the skills you need. We work with learners, employers and businesses to unleash everyone's full potential out into the community.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell Auckland 1052