MUST HAVE RESIDENCY a WORK VISA or a WORK HOLIDAY VISA
- Summer busy lodge and cafe : locals NZ and international tourists.
- in Tuatapere Southland (population 550) : 1 hour South of Te Anau / 1 Hour West of Invercargill
- nearby : Fiordland National parks/ Hump Ridge Track (soon great walk)
- Cafe- Restaurant summer trading hours : from 7 or 8 am until Late daily
- Vision : semi self-sufficient cafe growing herbs vegetables fruits on site and preparing or processing on site serving high quality typical restaurant food and beverages in a mid-range setting and service level.
- Team : * owner-manager : over 35 years of cooking experience. * manager : 8 years experience as cook and barista. * second chef : 1 year experience * front house : 3 years experience
#ABOUT THE POSITION
- +2years Experience required in a busy kitchen
- Must have very good english.
- Salary : to negociate in function of experience.
- Job description : * food hygiene and quality capability * cooking preparation and presentation * cleaning and dishwashing
- Skills : * passion for food and perfection * work well with others and often alone * handle occasional stress of a la carte service * be flexible and reliable on the work time * be honest and loyal * be motivated and enthusiastic * good communication skill.
- Must be available to work mornings or nights Public holidays
- Position : from February until beginning of May 2020 (3 months)
- Trial period : 3 months to make it easy for any of us.
- Shifts roasted (5 days a week 40h+)
- Accommodation on site available Meals can be provided depending on your wish.
Joy Business Academy does more than just provide job opportunities. It’s our mission to bridge the skills gap by providing online courses that give you the skills you need. We work with learners, employers and businesses to unleash everyone's full potential out into the community.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell Auckland 1052