New Zealand Cherry Corp. are looking for Pickers for our Cherry Season during the month of January
Duties may include some or all of the following:
• Taking responsibility for your allocated barcode and ensuring it is placed correctly on buckets for recording purposes.
• Harvesting cherries on a daily basis - picking from trees as required and instructed by your Supervisor.
• It is the employee's responsibility to ensure the cherries they are picking are to an acceptable standard.
• Ensuring your bucket is filled to the required level as communicated (to meet weight ranges for pack house purposes and hourly picking volume required)
• To be eligible for performance bonuses and expected hourly picking volume you must pick above minimum requirements.
• This is a physical position, so the employee must be able to lift, manoeuvre and climb to the top of a 2.7 metre ladder in the process of harvesting fruit.
• The employee must be capable of working long hours and able to work in the outdoors i.e. in the heat.
• Your other responsibilities may include any other duties that we reasonably require you to do. We may change your duties from time to time to reflect the changing requirements of your position and our business.
Joy Business Academy does more than just provide job opportunities. It’s our mission to bridge the skills gap by providing online courses that give you the skills you need. We work with learners, employers and businesses to unleash everyone's full potential out into the community.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell Auckland 1052