New Zealand Cherry Corp are looking for Packers for their Cherry Season during the month of January
Duties may include some or all of the following
• Putting required amount of fruit into boxes
• Final checking for any below standard fruit going forward
• Keeping work area clean, tidy and to the standard required by the manager
• Clean work station as required and at the end of the day
• Your other responsibilities may include any other duties that we reasonably require you to do. We may change your duties from time to time to reflect the changing requirements of your position and our business.
• It’s a cool environment. All staff are expected to dress appropriately
• Always wear a hair net
• Hair must be tied up, away from the face
• Must wear any uniform given by management
• Must not wear any jewellery. Sleepers in pierced ears are ok and wedding band are ok. No other jewellery
• Covered shoes, no open shoes/jandals or sandals
Joy Business Academy does more than just provide job opportunities. It’s our mission to bridge the skills gap by providing online courses that give you the skills you need. We work with learners, employers and businesses to unleash everyone's full potential out into the community.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell Auckland 1052