Company - Lovett Family Family Farms Ltd
Location - Ashburton, New Zealand
Listed Type: Full time, Contract/Temp
The Role: Graders help ensure our beautiful onions get to our customers around the world in top condition.
• Inspect, grade and sort onions on the packing and grading lanes
• Remove reject onions and foreign material
•Complete training in quality standards and market requirements
The season starts mid-late February 2021 and goes through to mid-late June.
We provide regular hours through the season 5-6 days a week.
Our Day Shift runs from 7.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Saturday
Weekend work is mainly at the middle busy part of the season and will reduce as the season progresses.
Skills You Need: Full training is provided, just bring your positive attitude:
• You have attention to detail
• Able to work efficiently and stay focused
• Experience of grading or QC work in a Packhouse or food handling would be an advantage but not necessary
• Team player and work well with others
• Physically fit and willing to be hands on
• Reliable attendance and have transport to work
Benefits we offer:
• Competitive rates for Graders who complete the season
• Higher pay for returning staff
• Small and tight-knit team environment
• Family owned and operated farm
• Help to get off-season work with partner companies
Joy Business Academy does more than just provide job opportunities. It’s our mission to bridge the skills gap by providing online courses that give you the skills you need. We work with learners, employers and businesses to unleash everyone's full potential out into the community.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell Auckland 1052