Gourmet Blueberries is on the lookout for an enthusiastic, professional, and self-motivated Security Officer to join our team over our busy Harvest season.
You will have strong interpersonal skills with people from various backgrounds. Excellent communication skills are crucial to performing well in this role.
We request all applicants have flexibility to work extended hours and weekends.
You will be asked to assist our Harvest and Admin team by:
Providing daily security support
• Completing regular circuits around the site
• Assist with morning traffic control and parking
• Direct pickers and applicants to the gate supervisor or the application office
• At times assist with transport of pickers within the farm
To be successful in this role you will:
• Be alert, observant and proactive
• Identify potential hazards or security risks
• Have a reasonable level of fitness and high heat tolerance
• Have strong verbal communication skills
• Have proven security and customer service experience
• Be able to work independently unsupervised
You will work in conjunction with another security officer so the ability to work in a team is a must.
New Zealand driver’s license with P endorsement is desirable.
If you have a passion for providing security support and seek a varied role with an enthusiastic team, we invite you to apply ASAP
Please email email@example.com
Joy Business Academy does more than just provide job opportunities. It’s our mission to bridge the skills gap by providing online courses that give you the skills you need. We work with learners, employers and businesses to unleash everyone's full potential out into the community.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell Auckland 1052