Oakley’s Premium Fresh Vegetables is a family business dedicated to growing, harvesting, packing and delivering the freshest of produce throughout New Zealand. Our company has grown from the desire to always have the best quality and the most consistent supply of product.
Our vision it to be an international grower and supplier of healthy food and to promote a healthy lifestyle. Successful applicants will align with our company values of accountability, sustainability, going the extra mile, respect, innovation, and positive team attitude.
We are currently seeking to fill several roles at our main processing and growing operation located in Southbridge, 45 minutes’ drive from Christchurch. Positions available: Packhouse Assistants (washline graders and packline stackers)
The successful applicants must possess the following attributes:
• Be physically fit
• A current full drivers’ licence and reliable transport.
• Ability to work well independently and within a team.
• Have attention to detail.
• A highly motivated individual with a positive attitude.
• Flexible - due to the nature of the industry you must be available to work extended hours and weekends when required
• Have the right to work in New Zealand for at least the next 12 months e.g. New Zealand citizen, permanent resident, or valid visa
These roles are permanent full-time positions (35-45 hours per week) and successful candidates will receive remuneration of $18.90/hour. The starting date is ASAP. To express your interest, please respond to this advertisement. Please do not call our office – the best way to ensure your details are received is via this portal.
Joy Business Academy does more than just provide job opportunities. It’s our mission to bridge the skills gap by providing online courses that give you the skills you need. We work with learners, employers and businesses to unleash everyone's full potential out into the community.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell Auckland 1052