Hawkes Bay needs superhero's right now!
Ever wanted to know what the iconic “Watties” looks like inside?
Well now’s your chance to be part of the family. We’re in need of people like you, who are 18 years and over, and available across the Summer to assist us in supporting Watties this season! What’s even better? This isn’t a minimum wage job!
What’s on offer:
• $18.90 lifting to $20.50 in season (Jan-May 2021) + 8% annual leave & a PAID ½ hour meal break every day!
• In the season (Jan-May 2021) a daily $20 allowance for work on the Night Shift
• Weekly Staff Sales for all programmed employees – discounted products available for purchase – considerable savings & terrific value!!
• The support & recognition of a dynamic, good humored and forward-thinking leadership team that truly values your efforts & dedication
• Full training will be provided
• Free onsite parking
• Being part of a fun, high performing, fast paced and energetic team environment
• All Programmed onsite employees working at Kraft Heinz Watties across the season (Jan-May 2021), who meet attendance and performance criteria are in the draw to win our seasonal incentive prize of $1,000 every month!!!
• Great verbal communication & relationship management skills.
• Have a very sharp eye for detail
• Proven numeracy skills
• Able to follow both verbal and written instructions
• Flexibility to work weekends
• Be a team player with a great attitude
Spend your summer with us and help us continue to feed NZ and the Globe with our world famous produce! Apply online or contact Programmed, King St team on 06 824 3433
Joy Business Academy does more than just provide job opportunities. It’s our mission to bridge the skills gap by providing online courses that give you the skills you need. We work with learners, employers and businesses to unleash everyone's full potential out into the community.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell Auckland 1052