Great wine starts in the vineyards and Wither Hills is all about making great wine and at the same time enjoying a great team atmosphere.
We are currently seeking contract vineyard workers for pruning and wrapping in mid/late May 2021 for a fixed term contract.
Full training and PPE will be provided. It will be a fixed term agreement with agreed piece rates for high achievers.
Accommodation will be available with agreed terms and conditions.
To be successful in this role you will be:
• Experience in vineyard work is preferred but not necessary as full training will be provided
• Reliable and honest with a positive can-do attitude
• Full Driver’s License would be an advantage
• Hold a valid working visa
• Team player who can work collaboratively with others
• Conscientious and keen to improve
• Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
Forward a current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your contact details, references if available. We look forward to hearing from you.