Forklift Operator, Ashburton, NZ
Company - Lovett Family Farms Ltd
Location - Ashburton
Listed - Jan 2021
Type - Seasonal
Reference - 2021 Forklift Operator
Company - Lovett Family Farms is a highly established third generation family farm. It has developed into a vastly successful operation with a variety of crops grown over its 1000 hectares of land including a range of vegetables and grains (potatoes, carrots, onions, beetroot, blackcurrants, wheat, barley, peas, grass seed, radish). Modern-day facilities of the farm also include an onion packhouse, potato store, carrot wash and a large modern workshop.
The Role -
We are seeking an experienced Forklift Driver to join our company for the 2021 Harvest Season.
The role will involve stacking full and empty onion bins into storage shed, loading, and unloading trucks, moving pallets of packed onions and other packhouse related work.
The applicant must hold a current OSH forklift certificate and must also have a proven track record of safely operating forklifts in a dynamic packhouse or warehouse environment.
Skills You Need
- Full training is provided, just bring your positive attitude:
• Experience of Agricultural or Packhouse work would be an advantage
• Team player and work well with others
• Physically fit and willing to be hands on
• Reliable attendance and have transport to work
• Ability to work long hours during critical harvest times.
• You have attention to detail.
• Able to work efficiently and stay focused.
• Competitive rates for experienced operators
• Higher pay for returning staff.
• Small and tight-knit team environment
• Accommodation options available
• Family owned and operated farm
• Help to get off-season work with partner companies
Lovett Family Farms Ltd is striving to be the leading Agricultural Business in their field. They produce the highest quality produce and deliver produce to buyers with outstanding service. We like to think of ourselves as environmentally conscious, Ag technology leaders, and a well-situated business keen to take up new challenges.
Lovett Family Farms produces the highest quality crops while being environmentally conscious. Lovett Family Farms is Global GAP Certified, and has some land Organically Certified with BioGro New Zealand.
Applications for 2021 season are open. Apply now with your CV and cover letter.
You must be legally able to work in New Zealand - (SSE Certification Pending)
For more information or to contact us directly, phone (03) 302 3893 or email email@example.com
Joy Business Academy does more than just provide job opportunities. It’s our mission to bridge the skills gap by providing online courses that give you the skills you need. We work with learners, employers and businesses to unleash everyone's full potential out into the community.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell Auckland 1052